The list of Passports with Purpose prizes is truly exceptional this year. From travel gear to hotel stays, there is something on this list for everyone. Some prizes are worth thousands of dollars, while others may not have high values attached to them, but are priceless all the same. Regardless, every item on this list represents blogger and travel brand support for this incredible fundraiser to help bring clean and safe water to the people of Haiti.
Intrepid Travel is offering a 26-day Central Asia Tour to support Passports with Purpose through Wandermom
Here’s a look at 10 of my favorite Passports with Purpose 2012 prizes:
1. Of course, leading the list is our own exciting prize with Inspirato for a 7-night stay in a luxury penthouse that sleeps six people. You can bring your kids or leave them at home and invite good friends to join you for a week of pampering. The value of the stay is $4,550 — accessing this penthouse and Inspirato services for $10 is quite the steal!
2. Eurail Global Pass with 10 travel days within 2 months from Landlopers.com. We love traveling with Europe with kids on Ciao Bambino and the train system in Europe is phenomenal. Rail passes are a must to consider for any trip that involves multiple big city stops in a single country or between countries.
2. Olympus Tough TG-820 iHS camera from TheVacationGals.com. I’m a photo nut when traveling and my cameras take a serious beating. A camera that is both portable and indestructible is a serious find. Plus, it sounds like a perfect camera to hand over to kids to record their own memories of family vacations.
3. $500 voucher off a Wimdu apartment from LolaAkinmade.com. Apartments can be an ideal solution for families who want space and to live more like a local on the road. We haven’t used Wimdu yet on Ciao Bambino but we’ve heard great things about their selection from other bloggers.
4. 3-night stay plus dinner at any US Kimpton hotel by MotherofAllTrips.com. Kimpton is one of our favorite brands for family travel. Kimpton Hotels offer personalized service, fun and funky decor, and is one of the few boutique brands that offer any sort or programming for children.
5. Weekend stay for two at the luxurious Pan Pacific Hotel in Seattle by TravelingwithMJ.com. Seattle is one of the most stunning cities in the US and any chance for a getaway sans enfants is a fabulous prize in my book.
6. A week-long family stay at Montana Dude Ranch by Trekaroo.com. Wow, what a tremendous prize! Dude Ranch Vacations are one of my all-time favorite holidays with kids and the prize, Lone Mountain Ranch, is in our best family resort portfolio.
7. A 5-night stay at any of the hotels available on The Hipmunk by LegalNomads.com. I love prizes that are so flexible like this one … you know you’ll be able to use it!
8. A week in a villa in Provence by TheProvencePost.Blogspot.com. The villa is located in St Remy de Provence, in the very heart of the stunning countryside. When I was at the International Luxury Travel Market (ILTM) in Cannes last week my train went through Provence en route to Cannes from Paris. The light, villages, and the scenery are all absolutely extraordinary. Provence is one of my favorite regions in Europe!
9. 26-day silk road tour in Central Asia from Intrepid Travel and Wandermom.com. This tour is undoubtedly a once-in-a-lifetime adventure. The thought that you can win this for a $10 donation? Stop it.
1o. 1 year subscription to Boingo Wireless Global Plan by AngieAway.com. I love using WIFI while flying but I hate paying the fees to do it, particularly if I only want to be online for a short stint versus the whole flight. A year-long subscription to Boingo is a terrific value and a very practical prize.
CLICK HERE to enter to win one of these fantastic prizes and help make a difference for families in Haiti this holiday season.
Ciao Bambino’s Passports with Purpose 2012 prize
Topics: Deals, Holidays, Tips